*PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO ch...@amtexsystems.com *

 Need a Java Developer with Swing, Multi Threading and Financial experience.

Need LOCAL Candidates.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* *Java Developer*

*Requirement:* *Java, J2EE, Swing, Multi threading, Financial (Equities,
Options, trading type of systems) exp*

*Location:* Chicago, IL

*Rate:* $45/Hour max on corp to corp

*Duration:* 9 months

*Required: *NEED Locals

Looking for a consultant who has worked with Equities, Options, trading type
of systems

Experience of developing proprietary applications within a multi tier
environment

Java, J2EE, Swing is necessary

NetBeans IDE preferred

WebSphere (or similar server) is essential

Software configuration management (like Perforce) is needed.

Strong communication skills – local candidates strongly preferred

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801, New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com

Tel:     646-200-7242

Fax:     732-603-0043

Email: ch...@amtexsystems.com

*Business Verticals: *Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division |
Offshore development | Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice |
Technology Infrastructure

*Office Locations: *New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los
Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.