Here is a hot requirement for *< SOA Enterprise Level Architect with
Mainframe Experience - Baltimore, MD - 6 to 9 Months >.* Please let us know
if you have any suitable consultants available for the earliest client
*Position:* SOA Enterprise Level Architect with Mainframe Experience
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* 6 to 9 Months
- The position is for a Senior Enterprise Architect(s) with experience
helping organizations select an appropriate enterprise framework (such as
the Federal Enterprise Architecture framework or Zachman Framework, for
example) and develop the artifacts called for in the architectural framework
selected for use. The architectural framework selection process will
take into account the SSA Enterprise Architecture as well as best practices
for realizing a service-oriented architecture (SOA) given significant legacy
- The contractor should be aware of the evolving standards for modeling
SOA using the Unified Modeling Language (UML), such as the recently adopted
SoaML. The contractor will advise and mentor the ORSIS EA team on the
approach, sequence of activities, selection of tools, and organization of
models and other artifacts. The contractor will actively participate and
contribute to the ORSIS EA team s activities and review and comment on the
*Experience and Skill Sets: *
- Delivering at least two SOA Enterprise-level Projects including at
least one involving legacy systems.
- Experience with one or more Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as
Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), Zachman or TOGAF
- Experience with UML. Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with SOA implementations to address distributed service
transaction requirements with support for standards such as
- Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web service
protocols such as SOAP and REST.
- Familiarity with High-level languages such as BPEL and specifications
such as WS-CDL and WS-Coordination.
- Understanding of the Enterprise Service Bus approach, including IBM
- Clear understanding of Enterprise Mashups and associated tool sets.
- Experience with JCL, TSO, ISPF, ENDEVOR, IDMS, EXPEDITOR, ABEND-AID for
CICS, DB2, File AID, MVS Tools, SQL, VSAM, InterTest, JES Tools, Control M
Products Tools -- COBOL and DB2 programming experience to enable analysis of
code written by others --Experience/exposure to Control-M or other
mainframe-based job scheduling tools --Experience with mainframe-based
software configuration management systems such as ENDEVOR.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at