Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  IMS DBA

Location                                           :  Columbus, OH

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  2 + months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Minimum 5 years of experience as a mainframe IMS DBA (with recent experience)
Experience with Fast Path and HALDB preferred
Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Flexibility to work off-hours

A bachelors degree in Computer Science

As a Database Management Analyst, you will work in a team environment to
deliver world-class, high performance IMS mainframe database solutions.

You will provide technical leadership to senior management on strategic
database initiatives.

You will work as a member of a team in support of day-to-day production,
conversions, application and corporate IT projects, disaster recovery,
logical/physical database design and performance tuning.

You will be responsible for meeting agreed upon milestone dates to support
end-to-end solutions for internal and external initiatives.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.