Hope you are doing great….!!!!
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have are
interested in this position. If yes, please send the updated resume ASAP.
*Look for Citizens or GC or EADs***
*Title---.NET Developer *
*Contract 3 months, extendable, Could go Contract to Hire.*
*Location: Rancho Cordova, CA (only locals)*
*Key Skills needed: Biz Talk 2.0, .net /C#, SQL, WSDL ( Web Services) ***
They are doing an overhaul of the legacy system, integrating Case Management
- .net Platform
Current Dev team is 6 resources.
In Biz Talk, they are doing an application configuration of Message Box
Stored Procedure development
Evaluating how the message programs are consumed?
*Seeking an experienced .NET Developer to work with company's healthcare
services division. Resource will report the VP and the On-site Systems Team
Manager. They are working with PHI systems (Personal Healthcare
Information) and working on applications/initiatives that enroll people into
health plans. These systems take care of new enrollments into health
plans. Experience and knowledge of HCO (Health Care Operations) and/or
Health Care Systems needed. *
*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
1. Coordinate with on-site systems staff; analyze develop, test and
document system changes, as requested and approved by management.
2. Assess database needs and design requirements for systems changes and
3. Design, develop and implement applications supporting enhancements
and additional projects as required for meeting project deliverables.
4. Develop and execute system testing plans and system change migration
to production plans for compliance with system change control
5. Work with on-site systems staff to assist in R&D efforts related to
systems enhancements requested by management.
6. Perform trouble-shooting and programming analysis of system issues,
including identification and resolution of security related events.
7. Develop and run ad-hoc reports as requested.
8. Provide technical assistance to the Change Control Coordinator.
9. Maintain knowledge of the HCO program Quality Plan for the Department
10. Maintain updated knowledge of the HCO program including policies and
procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other policies adopted
by corporate, the project and client and as referenced in Desk
Procedures for the Department and position.
11. Maintain updated knowledge of contract compliance provisions for
the project and Department and position.
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined
in the attached performance criteria.
13. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Please reply to va...@sureitinc.com or call me on 602-334-4209.
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at