*Please go through the requirement and make sure your consultant have all
the skills which are listed below.*
*Please send resumes to **roger.k...@maxelor.com* <roger.k...@maxelor.com> .
- *MS Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS & SQL Server 2005) *
- *MDX Query building and performance tuning *
- *C# *
- *ASP.Net *
- *Data warehouse *
- *OO Design concepts *
- *MS Windows*
- At least 7 years industry experience in relevant business line.
- Strong experience in MS Business Intelligence toolset (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
& SQL Server 2005).
- Strong experience in developing MDX queries
- Experience of developing screens using ASP.Net
- Experience in development of winform and webform multi-tier,
multi-threaded database applications most recently using C#. and/or Sybase
- Strong analytical skills: ability to understand and critique
specifications, confident to push back on unclear requirements.
- Should have very strong experience (at least 5 years) of development in
the Microsoft Windows environment, with either C#, Java or C++.
- Should have good understanding of OO and n-tier development techniques.
- Experience of supporting end users preferably within a trading
- Project lifecycle experience: delivery on at least 2 large-scale,
highly complex projects.
- Be heavily involved in the development and Testing of our strategic
securities lending trading platform.
- Have at least 2 years experience using all of the MS Business
Intelligence Toolset (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS & SQL Server 2005).
- Have at least 7 years experience in development of financial
applications and should have a good background in equity and fixed income
products and ideally good knowledge of the securities lending business
(although this is not essential).
- From a technology perspective, should have at least 5 years experience
in developing multi-tier, multi-threaded database applications. The most
recent experience should be in C# and MS BI.
- The successful candidate will not only be able to demonstrate mastery
of the technology, but also show a strong understanding of the wider scope
of applications they have been working on.
- Be required work closely with the development teams and business in all
regions throughout the lifecycle of projects to ensure that the requirements
are being correctly interpreted.
- The role will involve a lot of interaction with the business and with
other teams throughout the organisation. The candidate should therefore be a
skilled communicator of ideas, have good influencing skills and be able to
translate often-imprecise business ideas into concrete deliverables.
- The candidate will need to work closely with teams in India and London;
therefore there may be requirement to occasionally work outside of regional
office hours to assist in communication.
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : roger.k...@maxelor.com
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at