Dear Partner,
Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft.*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

*Duration:  6  Months +*

*Location:   NJ*
*Savvion with Java J2EE  in NJ*

   - Savvion 6.5 (Creating and implementing workflow process using Bizsolo,
   Bizlogic etc) and BMP studio.
   - Oracle 10g.
   - Hibernate 3.0, J2EE and Struts 1.2.
   - BEA Weblogic 8.1.

Please respond with Consultant's:-
*Rate on c2c:*
*Present Location:*
*Contact number No. with Email ID:*

Thanks & Regards,

 Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Phone -732-514-7735 ,    Fax : 732-875-0595    eMail:
** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute

mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.