* *

*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

* *

*Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.*

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submits resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Sr. Dot Net Developer with C#, Oracle and Insurance experience

Morristown, NJ.

*Duration *

6-9 Months

$65-68 Max with all inclusive

Need a very Sr. Dot Net Developer with C#, Oracle and Insurance experience.

Here is the requirement:

We are having a requirement for the role of a Sr. Dot Net developer in
Morristown, NJ.

Client is into Property and Casualty line of business.

This is a  minimum 6 + month contract position.

Job Description:

The client is mainly looking for skills in C#, asp.net, VB.NET, Oracle,
Crystal Reports.

Working experience in the Property and Casualty line of business is a big

Thank you,

Niyaz Sainudeen

Infotech Valley, Inc.
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.