Please find attached Hotlist of consultants, who are currently available,
and looking out for projects.
I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into, any of your current client requirements
Kindly Email me at l...@ecomnets.com or you can call me at 703-774-3306 for
We can work for *CONTRACT TO HIRE* Positions also.
Java Architect / Technical Lead / Sr. Developer
QA Lead / Analyst
SAP Project Manager/ Technical Lead
SAP BASIS Lead Consultant
Please add my Yahoo IM: linaecomn...@yahoo.com
*SEEMA – JAVA DEVELOPER / TECHNICAL LEAD – Sun Certified*
· Around 10 years of IT experience in Software Applications Design
and Development, and Planning in Product and Custom development in
Client/Server, Web based and E-commerce applications using Java and JEE
· Sound experience in Application Design using Object Oriented
Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies like UML and
Rational Unified Process (RUP), good understanding of software development
· Strong experience in Design and development of multi-tier web
based applications using JEE technologies
· Experienced in developing Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams,
Behavior Diagram (Sequence diagram, Collaboration Diagram, State Chart
Diagram, Activity Diagram), Packages and Classes using Rational Rose.
· Strong hands-on exposure to multiple Application Servers Websphere
4.0 and WebObjects, Tomcat Server, Apache Web Server, Netscape Enterprise
· Good experience in RDBMS like Oracle 9i/8.x/7.x and DB2 8.2.
· Well-versed with running data warehouse queries using SAS SQL in
PC and Unix SAS9.
· Good experience with Project Planning tools like Microsoft Project
· Well-versed with multiple operating systems such as Windows
NT/2000/XP and Linux.
· Excellent Leadership and communication skills
*Sun Certified Java Programmer - *Passed in 2000 SCJP-2 exam.**
*RANJAN – LEAD QA ANALYST *
*SUMMARY:* Around 7 Years of experience in coding, estimation,
analysis, design, testing. I have experienced in producing System Documents,
Business Specifications, Test Schedule, Test Plan, and Test Cases according
to the specifications. Experienced in different domain, platform and can
work without any supervision. Experienced in guiding the team to accomplish
the said goals and play a vital role in supporting the team from front and
yet at the same timework under a supervisor. Working as QA lead in WIPRO
technologies since July 2004.
*MADHU – SAP PROJECT MANGER*
· *Over 18 Years* of experience in Information Technology at various
levels with expertise in Software Development Process and administration.
· More than *9 years* experience as an *SAP Consultant (3.x, 4.x,
ECC 6 & Netweaver 2004s). *I have worked extensively on various SAP modules
like *SD, MM, FI and HR *for* *6 implementations*.*
A customer focused Project Manager, with strong team leadership abilities
and has demonstrated as a Process Lead with fortune clients both onshore and
offshore with all levels of Business Partners, always delivering on-time
techno functional solutions with a high Return-On-Investment. Strong
experience in using Six Sigma, PM and Lean methodologies in order to provide
high quality work at low cost.
· Excellent people management skills.
· Appropriate combination* *of technical and business skills.
· Right blend of strategic and tactical mindset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Lean Thinking/Six Sigma experience.
· Experience managing technical and functional resources.
· Expertise on SDLC processes and procedures.
· Lead large teams in an extremely aggressive and competitive
environment towards achieving business objectives.
· *SAP R/3 & Netweaver BASIS skills:*
ü ECC 6 / NW AS 7.0 Installations, Configuration & Administration.
ü SAP XI/PI (Exchange Infrastructure) 2.0, 3.0 & 7.0 Installation,
Configuration, Administration & Development.
ü SAP Best Practices.
ü Transport Management and Administration.
ü User administration and authorization profile management.
ü J2EE administration through Visual administrator, config tool, SMICM.
ü Exposure to ITS administration, Web Studio and Solution Manager.
ü Application of support packages, OSS notes.
ü Kernel upgradation, database refresh, Archiving of database.
ü Spool and output device administration, background jobs administration.
ü CCMS configuration and monitoring.
ü Database administration and tablespace management.
ü Runtime analysis of ABAP reports/programs.
ü Troubleshooting SAP related issues.
ü Good understanding of SD, MM & FI modules.
· *SAP R/3-ABAP/4 skills:*
ü Classical and Interactive Reporting.
ü Batch Data Communication and LSMW.
ü Dialog Programming, Menu Painter & Screen Painter.
ü Modularization Techniques, Subroutines & Function Modules.
ü Cross Applications: ALE, EDI, IDOCS, BAPI and Workflow.
ü SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Jet Forms and User Exits.
I would highly appreciate if you can *add me* l...@ecomnets.com to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your requirements.
Thanks and Regards,
Lina| Resource Manager|
EcomNets - An ISO 9001:2000 Company |
2553 Dulles View, #240 | Herndon, VA 20171| www.ecomnets.com
2006 WBJ Top 25 IT Employers | 2005 Deloitte Virginia Fast 50 Company |
2005 Deloitte North America Fast 500 Company P 703.774.3306 | F 877.279.6163
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at