7 Opening for Oracle

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

I have seven Oracle openings for an Oracle Professional Services

Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable) and please send me the local consultant...

      Technical ORACLE Reports Developer

      eBusiness / ORACLE AppsTech nical Reports Developer V. 6i with iExpense &
AP. Design and develop reports on 6i for iExpense and AP modules

      Max pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive
     Foster City
     CA

      Technical ORACLE Workflow Developer
     EBS/AppsTech/AME / Workflow Developer with iExpense

      Design and Develop AME / Workflow customizations for iExpense Module Max
pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive
     Foster City
     CA

      Technical ORACLE Developer with SQL
     EBS/AppsTech/PL SQL Developer with iExpense

      Design and develop Interfaces with iExpense and Banks
      Max pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive

     Foster City
     CA

      Technical ORACLE Developer with SQL
     PL SQL Developers with iExpense Experience
      Design and develop Interfaces with iExpense and Banks
      Max pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive
     Foster City
     CA

      Technical ORACLE OAF Developer
     EBS/AppsTech/OAF Developer with iExpense

      Design and develop Interfaces with iExpense and Banks
      Max pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive
     Foster City
     CA

      Technical ORACLE OAF Developer
     EBS/AppsTech/OAF Developer with iExpense

      Design and develop Interfaces with iExpense and Banks
      Max pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive
     Foster City
     CA

      Technical ORACLE AME Developer
     EBS/AppsTech/AME / Workflow Developer with iExpense experience

      Design and Develop AME / Workflow customizations for iExpense Module
      Max pay rate to resource 40 all inclusive
     Foster City
     CA

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones