*D**ear **A**ssociates,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

*Please send your responses to kam...@legendsolutionsinc.com*

**

* Let me present you 2 EXCELLENT HOTTT consultants available for projects
immediately:*

* *

*Please do let me know if you have any suitable openings...!!!*

* *

 *-----------Oracle Developer-----------*

Name                      :                              *Murugesan*

Skill                         :                             Oracle Developer
with Data warehousing

Current Location    :                              Tampa, FL

Experience            :                                7+ years

US Status                :                              H1 B

Relocation             :                               Open

Contact                  :                               813 435 3852 / *
kam...@legendsolutionsinc.com*

 *-----------** SQL Server Developer/DBA**-----------*  **

Name                      :                              *Kumar Madhavan*

Skill                         :                             SQL Server
Developer/DBA

Current Location    :                              Tampa, FL

Experience            :                                6+ years

US Status                :                              H1 B

Relocation             :                               Open

Contact                  :                               813 435 3852 / *
kam...@legendsolutionsinc.com*

*Thanks and Regards

kamesh
Sr.Technical Recruiter