Dear Partnr,
Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job descriptiin and send me som matching resumes along
with contact details ASAP.

Role: .Net Developer (Lead)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Columbus,OH
Rate: $50/hr on CTC

(Consultant should take the interview call today and start date will
be on monday)

Required skills:

9+ years expereince must
3+ years lead expereince must
Strong technical expereince on C#,VB.Net,WCF,WPF, Oracle or SQL Server must
Excellent communication skills must
2 references with official email IDs must

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly