*Hi *

*     Do let me know if you have any one on the below requirement.*

REQUIREMENT DETAIL:
Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months +
****
The position requires a Senior Financial Services BA for the Accounting
Stream. Candidate will be authoring business requirements documents.
Skills:
1. Experienced senior BA that must be able to work independently.
2. Must have some background in financial accounting or Treasury/Cash
Management.
3. Must have Life insurance experience.
4. Needs an understanding/exposure to data models (new software
development).
5. Start - as soon as possible
6. Must have experience in authoring BRD’s

Please Provide me the following Information:
Full Name:
Contact No:
E- mail ID:
Current Location:
Visa/Work Status:
Availability:
Relocation:
Total Exp.:
USA Exp:
Rate/Salary:

Regards,
Ravi Satoun
International Business Solutions (IBS)
255-Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N-230,
Piscataway-New Jersey, 08854
Phone: 732 981 0450 Ext 421, Fax: 732 909 2178,
www.ibs-consulting.net ID: r...@ibs-consulting.net,
Yahoo: ravi_satoun; http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/ravi/satoun