* *

*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

* *

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submits resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

*Sr. SAP Basis OSDB Certified Consultant*

*Duration *

6+ Months

$open with expenses paid

Need a very Sr. Dot Net Developer with C#, Oracle and Insurance experience.

Here is the requirement:

We are having a requirement for the role of a *Sr. SAP Basis OSDB
Certified*Consultant in FL.

This is a  minimum 6 + month contract position.

Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.