Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have urgent opened Position Chicago, IL for 2+ Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

I have a need for Facets Developer for work at Chicago.

Requirements are as follows:

1.      Extension Developer 4/6 – 6/12
a.      5 years C#.Net experience
b.      1 – 2 years Facets extension experience
c.      HTTP Classes preferred
d.      Facets claims knowledge preferred
e.      75% travel to Chicago, or NYC

Per the dates above it looks like two months only but I am waiting to get
confirmation on that and find out what the possibility to extend longer

Please send me your updated profile with rate

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||