Urgent required ----*Jr. DB2 UDB*   at SC for Direct Client

Please send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com
*Jr. DB2 UDB*
Columbia, SC
Long Term Contract
*Rate is $25/hr on C2C or 1099 maxxxxxx*

 *Perform database administration and maintenance. *

*Database Analyst with a 4 year degree plus 1-3 years experience*. This
individual will assist in the *design, testing, implementation, maintenance,
and control of* the clients databases.   Performs simple design activities.
Participates in data recovery measures, maintenance, data integrity, and
space requirements for physical databases.  Assists in the development of
data architectures and database management policies and standards.  Assists
in the planning, design, and usage of data resources.  Maintains data

 Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

*Database Administration : DB2 / UDB, Analysis Skills : Business Analysis*

Please feel free to call me if you have any concerns!!!

Thanks & Regards

*Syed Muzaffer Ali*

* *

*CyberTec, Inc.,*

44335 Premier Plaza, Suite: 210, Ashburn, VA 20147

Direct: (*703) 544-3910* | Fax: 1-866-515-7595

Visit: www.cy-tec.com

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at s...@cy-tec.com and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed.