Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@siliconss.com

Position: PeopleSoft Time& Labor 9.0 module & Previous Govt Exp.
Location: TX

Duration: 15-18 months

 PeopleSoft 9.0 Time & Labor Functional

We are seeking a PeopleSoft 9.0 Time & Labor Functional who will oversee the
implementation on behalf of the client. The individual must have experience
in either implementing or overseeing public sector (city, county, state,
PeopleSoft Time and Labor software module. Must have experience with time
and labor union compensation rules and nuances.

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone: 605-741-0116
Email: a...@siliconss.com
Website: www.siliconss.com