Please send resumes to *roger.k...@maxelor.com* <roger.k...@maxelor.com> .
- Candidate should have strong Linux knowledge and will be counted on to be
the site's subject matter expert for Linux issues.
- Manages multiple Linux servers and workstations ensuring proper
integration of these components with clients standards.
- Installs and debugs new and/or upgraded software on server and client
platforms, ensuring compliance with current site licenses.
- Troubleshoots networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct
malfunctions and other operational problems.
- *Manages existing LSF cluster and designs strategies to ensure optimal
- *Thorough knowledge of Linux internals.
- At least one year's experience of using Linux in a professional
- LSF 7.0 cluster management skills.
*- Strong diagnostic skills. Experience with troubleshooting hardware.
- Knowledge of system automation and scripting. Previous programming or
- Experience maintaining servers for standard Internet services such as NIS,
NFS, Samba, and FTP service.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and 5.
- Experience configuring and supporting LAMP applications.
- Experience configuring and managing Promise SAN hardware.
- Commitment to good working practices.
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal
support and guidance.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Experience configuring and managing HP Data Protector Express.
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : roger.k...@maxelor.com
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at