Here is a hot requirement for *< Maximo Application Consultant - Ashburn,
Virginia - 6 Months >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Maximo Application Consultant
*Location: *Ashburn, Virginia
*Duration: * 6 Months
Selection of a knowledgeable contractor to support client during its
system-wide CMMS upgrade from current version of Maximo 5.1 to the software
vendors most recent version of MAXIMO version 7.1. The contractor chosen
will support the equipment system upgrade project by serving as lead for:
1. Data Mapping.
2. Gap Analysis.
3. Configuration Design.
4. Data Migration.
*Experience Required in the Following Areas:*
- Have 5 to 7 years of experience in implementing Maximo products.
- Experience and knowledge to perform a Maximo 7.1 installation.
- Prior installation experience using WebSphere and/or WebLogic is a
- Knowledge and experience integrating the database, application and
report servers is desired.
- Prior knowledge of Maximo v5.1 as well as Maximo v7.1 applications,
including new capabilities / functionality in v7.1, (critical for gap
- Provide assistance with the building of a golden master to use for
creation of the different environments (integration, system test, training,
- Must be knowledgeable in the database structure for Maximo v5.1 as well
as Maximo v7.1. (Critical for Data Mapping).
- Experience with the BIRT reporting tool is desired.
- Have worked as techno/functional consultant with extensive knowledge in
the areas of Maximo 5.1 to 7.1 upgrades, product modules to perform fit/gap
analysis, data mapping for data migration, and reporting design with the
BIRT reporting tool in Tivoli Maximo Asset Management application.
- Monthly Performance (List Tasks & Deliverables to be assigned).
*Lead the following tasks during the 6 month assignment:*
1. Creating the data mapping.
2. Creating the gap analysis.
3. Providing input regarding the configuration design.
4. Providing input regarding the data migration.
5. Providing input with the testing strategy and approach.
6. Providing input regarding the deployment strategy.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at