Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

 Send the resume to sh...@eiferinc.com
Title:                                      Sr Trade Management
Location:                               Clayton, MO

Start:                                      ASAP

Duration:                               5 Months

Pay Rate:                              Open

*Required skills:*

Ideally, I need a Sr Trade Management Consultant with experience with EBS
11.5.10.2 Trade Management to implement and do

Post-production support.   The resource must provide 2-3 references.

Thanks&Regards,
shank|sh...@eiferinc.com
Eifer Software Solutions Inc
Office:281-710-7133| Fax: 281-710-7024