*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com> (LOCAL TO CA
This is for my direct client opening for *Manufacturing Engineer -
Northridge, CA*. This is a *9+ Month* Contract position. The Hourly rate is
DOE. *Client is looking for Local candidates only*.
*Job Duties: *
· Creates and delivers presentations throughout the organization.
Design of Experiments (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
· Determines manufacturing operation requirements and process
· Develops advanced manufacturing systems and processes.
· Develops plans to evaluate process repeatability and stability.
· Develops product and process improvements.
· Participates in procedure writing and review.
· Performs deliverable checklist audits.
· Performs process and equipment validations.
· Provides technical support to other engineers.
· Reviews product performance data to identify trends.
· Specifies and implements process lay-outs
· Supports manufacturing, development, and implementation processes.
· Utilizes FMEA within process development.
· Ensures compliance with GMP’s.
· Generates documentation for engineering protocols and reports.
· Implements quality system improvements.
· Writes engineering and manufacturing specifications.
The contractor will be responsible for process and prototype development
with full documentation.
Design of manufacturing and testing equipment.
Research and procurement of manufacturing equipment.
Writing procedures and reports.
Design of Experiments.
Process Characterization and Validation activities.
The primary product is our glucose sensor built on a flex circuit.
*Candidate must be comfortable working, at times, considerable amounts of
over time. Candidate must be comfortable speaking in front of groups and
creating presentations. They must also be comfortable working with a variety
· Solidworks is used for tooling and fixtures.
· Analytical software: MiniTab, Medstat.
· Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in Medical Industry manufacturing documentation.
· Design of automated (benchtop robot) assembly and dispensing
· Typical Microsoft Office experience is a must.
· Industry Experience: 1 - 3 Years with Medical Devices
· Certifications/ Engineering: Design Controls, DHF, and Engineering
· PE - Professional Engineer
· Development Tools: Labview
· MS Windows NT
· Education Level: Graduate Degree
· Sensors: Chemical Species
o Gas Sensors
o Fluid Sensors
o Pressure Sensors
o Temperature Sensor
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Manufacturing Engineer* *exp:
Total exp in tooling and fixtures:
Total exp in Analytical software: MiniTab, Medstat: please specify
Total exp in Medical Industry manufacturing documentation:
Total exp Design of automated (benchtop robot) assembly and dispensing
Total Typical Microsoft Office exp:
Total Industry Exp:
Do you have Certifications/ Engineering: Design Controls, DHF, and
Engineering Documentation? Y/N please specify
Total exp in Development Tools: Labview:
Total exp in Sensors: Chemical Species, Gas Sensors, Fluid Sensors, Pressure
Sensors, Temperature Sensor: please specify
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=manufacturing Engineer -
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at