Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: EMC SAN Storage Admin
Duration: 9+ Months

Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Rate: ALAP

EMC SAN Storage Administrator responsible for replication and provisioning
issues between two data centers.

Required Skills:
- Requires expert knowledge and experience with EMC SAN Storage Administration
- at least 3-5 years.
- Must have DMX experience with big disk arrays.
- Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with RDF replication provisioning is strongly preferred.
- EMC Power Path experience is a plus.
- Experience with TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager) Administration is a plus.

- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.