Good afternoon, I hope your doing fine please find the requirement of my
Vendor and let me know if your interested in this opportunity ……..

*Profile/Anyware Developer*

Jersey City, NJ**

6 Months

*Experience Profile/Anyware Developer*
* Minimum of 5-10 years experience
* Proficient in UNIX/AIX Ver. or higher
* GT.M (*Mumps*) experience a must
* Experience with Profile version 6.2 and 99
* Understanding of Profile's Dataqwik report writer
* *Perl* scripting experience
* Experience developing interfaces to core banking applications
* Power Builder development experience a plus
* Knowledge of MQ series a plus
* On-site in Jersey City, NJ

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.