Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details:*

* Position: Sharepoint developer wih strong ASP.net and C# ***

*Location:  MA

*Duration: 6 months*

**Experience developing SharePoint 2003 and/or SharePoint 2007
Experience in ASP.Net
Experience in C#
Experience supporting SQL Server environments.
Keen eye for design*

 *"Your quick response will be highly appreciated."*

With Regards:

*V A R M A*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000