Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to

* *

*Position: Senior AIX Administrator *

*Location: Brooklyn, NY*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Locals only or nearby states, there is a face to-face interview and we will
not be paying for expenses. *

   - The Unix System Administrator will be responsible for supporting all
   infrastructure hardware and software critical functions, specifically the
   Financial Management and Identity management applications systems
   - Assist in the design and configuration of *IBM P5* and *P6 series
   systems*. The individual will perform *AIX OS installations and
   configurations for IBM model hardware such as P595 and P570*, create and
   configure standard and *Virtual I/O LPARs*.
   - Manage and perform system administration tasks such as *patching,
   upgrading, monitoring, performance/tuning and problem
   determination/resolution* for all *FMS3 AIX* system environments.
   - *Excellent communication *(oral and written), the ability to train
   others, interpersonal, and organizational required.

   - 5-7 years hands-on experience in resolving technical issues and
   providing *Root Cause Analysis*.
   - 5-7 years of proven extensive experience with *AIX Operating System
   version 5.3 and complete Knowledge of pSeries hardware Architecture*.
   - 3-5 years of *Virtualization, Micro-partitions and workload manager and
   shell scripting* are required.**

* *

   - Additional Knowledge of *Tivoli Access and Identity management software
   and BMC monitoring tools* are a definite plus.

* *

   - BA in MIS, Computer Science, or related field from a recognized college
   or university or equivalent experience. (Required)

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305