Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
*Position: Senior AIX Administrator *
*Location: Brooklyn, NY*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Locals only or nearby states, there is a face to-face interview and we will
not be paying for expenses. *
- The Unix System Administrator will be responsible for supporting all
infrastructure hardware and software critical functions, specifically the
Financial Management and Identity management applications systems
- Assist in the design and configuration of *IBM P5* and *P6 series
systems*. The individual will perform *AIX OS installations and
configurations for IBM model hardware such as P595 and P570*, create and
configure standard and *Virtual I/O LPARs*.
- Manage and perform system administration tasks such as *patching,
upgrading, monitoring, performance/tuning and problem
determination/resolution* for all *FMS3 AIX* system environments.
- *Excellent communication *(oral and written), the ability to train
others, interpersonal, and organizational required.
- 5-7 years hands-on experience in resolving technical issues and
providing *Root Cause Analysis*.
- 5-7 years of proven extensive experience with *AIX Operating System
version 5.3 and complete Knowledge of pSeries hardware Architecture*.
- 3-5 years of *Virtualization, Micro-partitions and workload manager and
shell scripting* are required.**
- Additional Knowledge of *Tivoli Access and Identity management software
and BMC monitoring tools* are a definite plus.
- BA in MIS, Computer Science, or related field from a recognized college
or university or equivalent experience. (Required)
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at