Love Sex Magic' Video Shows You So Hot, Baby! But You Could Be Even
Hotter Sexy kissing !!!!!!
People baffle me sometimes. This hot girl contest weirds me out the
same way hotornot does. I’m just wondering what the best outcome is
from putting yourself out there to be judged solely on your looks.
True Beauty, or maybe she was on it. Have no idea if this show is
still airing, or what it's about, which is a shame because Laura is
insanely hot and has a killer body so we'd probably watch it. Oh wait,
we just read that Tyra Banks co-produces the show. Hate Tyra Banks.