Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  OBIEE Developer

Location                               :  Westborough, MA

Duration                                :  6 months

Please note that the candidate MUST be local to MA.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

Our client has an immediate need for one Application Developer to work with our
Westborough, MA development team on an implementation of the OBIEE Human
Resource (HR) Analytics package.

This assignment will begin on or before 4/13/09 and last for a period of 6
months.  Please find the required skill set described below:

OBIEE report and Semantic layer creation

ETL experience

Informatica 8.1.3 Powercenter

Knowledge of HR apps (HR Analytics, Peoplesoft, BrassRing - Kenexa)

Some business function experience working with or in a HR organization

Experience with Agile development

1) Competitive pricing is highly encouraged.

2) Please send resumes for only your top 2 candidates.

3) The candidates must already be local to the Boston metro area.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.