Note:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
Please reply to deep.sa...@amzur.com
*Title*: Sr. Software Engineers (Oracle, Java/J2EE, SOA, Web Services,
*Location: *Hyderabad (Oracle Offices in HYD)
*No of Positions: *Total 7 (Six Sr. Software Engineers + One Project Lead)
*Start Date: *Mid April start date
The initial project is a 2-year co-development initiative between TMC and
Oracle Corporation involving cutting edge development work for new Oracle
products. Our resources will work with Oracle’s development team in
designing and developing new capabilities for Oracle’s Master Data
Management product called Site Hub. The co-development project will be
executed from Oracle Corporation’s offices in Hyderabad as well Oracle’s
headquarters in Redwood Shores, California.
*Job Description: *
We are looking for talented and hard working Software Engineers to work in a
fast paced project environment/team. You will be working with team of
engineers from Oracle Corporation and a team of Oracle eBusiness Suite
expertise from USA. This group of engineers must be able to work
independently and has experience working in Oracle technology stack.
Individuals must have a track record of deliverables as per commitment and
schedules. As the project is a joint development effort, these software
engineers will be working along with Oracle team in Oracle offices.
*Required Skills: (As many skills as possible) *
• 5-7 years experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) development and ATG
• Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OA Framework and Forms technologies
(minimal need in Forms area)
• Knowledge with SOA (Web Services), XML, Oracle Spatial, Oracle Auto View,
Oracle UCM (Stellant) will come handy in context of certain projects
• Experience with using Jdeveloper IDE.
• Knowledge of APIs, User Interface, Data model design
• Product Knowledge: EGO/UDA architecture, Oracle TCA architecture, CDH,
Oracle Property Management, Oracle Projects, Oracle eAM
• Must be good in OOPS concepts and Object oriented design skills
• Responsible for technical design of assigned features.
• Coding and unit testing assigned module based on Oracle’s coding practices
• Code review activities
• Quick turnaround on bug fixing activities.
• Testing during the unit and system testing phase.
• Write test plans and test scripts, perform QA, log bugs, verify bugs
• Engage in regular discussions and sync up with Oracle SH team
• Enjoys technical challenges and constantly strives to improve existing
• Excellent Project/Team communications skills, willing to share.
Teach/train others in the team
• Able to work independently and ability to manage and commit to timelines
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering.
*References: Must provide excellent professional references*
Deep Sagar Reddy
AMZUR Technologies, Inc
|| Phone: 813-600-4060 Ext-124 || Fax: 813.774.7819 || Email:
deep.sa...@amzur.com || Yahoo IM: deep2k1sagar || Website: www.amzur.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at