Hello,

*For detailed profile/resume contact me on  347-414-9685 or send me
requirements on sam...@tekvista.com*

1. Preeti Reena Francis (C++, QA)
Current: Sunnyvale, California-
Relocation: No
Rate:Open
Skills:
C/C++, UNIX shell scripts, Perl,  Pro*C, SQL, PL/SQL, VBScript, XML
______________________________ ___

2. Name: Surya (Sr. QA test engineer) (not in the market)
Current Location: Bay Area, CA
Relocation: Anywhere in US
Rate:$55/hr on C2C
Available: Immediate

Skills:
Win Runner, Quick Test Pro , Load Runner
Test Director, Quality Center and Test Link
C, C++, JAVA, HTML, DHTML and TSL, Agile Process

________________________________

3. Name: Aysha Begum (J2EE Developer SCJP 5.0)
Current location:Bay Area, CA
Relocation: Bay Area, CA
Rate: $30/hr
Available: immediate

Skills: JAVA, J2EE, C, C++ , MVC,
Servlet, JSP, JDBC, XML, Eclipse, HTML

4. NAME: RaviKumar S V N( Sr. JavaDeveloper)
Preferred Location: Any Where in USA

Rate: $65/hr on C2C
Available: Immediate
Skills: J2ee , , Adobe Flex 3.0 Live , Flex Ajax Bridge
PL/SQL, Oracle 8.0, My SQL 5.1, Sybase

5. Name: Thilak Radhakrishnan (.Net Lead)
Current location: North Carolina
Relocation: Anywhere in US
Rate: $50/hr on C2C
Available:Immediate

Skills: C#, Visual Basic .NET/6.0, C++, MVP, CruiseControl.NET, Web Services
UNIX/Linux, Win

6. Name: Muhammed Parvese (Hardware design engineer)
Current location: Dallas, Tx
Relocation: Anywhere in USA
Available:

Skills:

    * High speed hardware design (mostly Digital)
    * Microprocessor/ DSP based design. Experience in OMAP
    * various memory technologies - like DDR SDRAM, Flash memories
    * various I/O interface technologies like , USB, Ethernet
    * have worked on Display technologies, Video, Audio
    * PC interface Bus - PCI, PCI-X etc .
    * Design tools-  OrCAD, ConceptHDL, Allegro, PADS.
    * Test Instrument - Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer.

7. NAME: Deepthi Kodatham (SCWCD, SCJP, SCJA)
Preferred Location: Anywhere in USA
Current: CA
Rate: $/hr on C2C
Available: Immediate
Skills: Photoshop, Flash, Flex, ColdFusion, Ajax, Dreamweaver,
Java 1.4, PHP, JavaScript, VBScript, C/C++, PL/SQL

8. Name: Suresh (Excellent Sr. DBA)
Current Location: CA
Ready to relocate
Rate: $50/hr on C2C
Visa: GC
Skills: Oracle Enterprise Edition 10g / 9i / 8i / 8.x / 7.x / 6.x,
MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL,  MS Access

9. Name: SAJI
Current Location: NC
Relocation: No
USA: 2.5 yrs
Rate: 40/hr on C2C
Skills: Mercury Interactive Test suite (Quick TestPro, Quality Center, Win
Runner,
Load Runner, VB, ASP, Java Script, and VB Script
Visa: GC

10. Full Name :Anand H. Kharbanda
Total IT :4 yrs
Location :Trabuco Canyon, CA
Relocation: USA
Availability :Immediate
Rate on C2C/W2/1099:$50/hr on C2C
Visa Status  :Citizen
Employer Details: Tekvista Inc

Skills: Salesforce, CRM, IT Networking, Help Desk, Great communication
IT Experience: 4 years

11. Name: Thomas John ( Sas Programmer Consultant)
Current Location: PA
Relocation: Open
Raet: $55/hr on C2C
Skills:SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/ACCESS, ODS.
C, C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle v8i,Oracle Clinical 4.5x,  DB2
Name: Krishnakumar
Current Location: San Francisco, CA
Relocation: Anywhere
Notice: 15th april.
Total IT exp.: 6 yrs
Rate: Open
Skils: C# ASP.Net, sql, Biztalk Server.
USA: 6+
Visa: H1B

Let me know if you have any openings for any of them.

Regards,

Sameer | Recruiter
sam...@tekvista.com,
347-414-9685 | 347-414-9742