Need Only GC/EAD/US Citizen

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: AIX System Admin
Duration: 9 Months

Location : Ann Arbor, MI (Need Local Only)
Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Submit GC/EAD/US Citizen

Locals Only

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES
Participate on a team supporting an AIX / Linux environment running on
primarily IBM P series hardware, with a growing farm of Linux on Intel hardware
technologies.  Primary responsibilities include building and supporting servers
from an operating system perspective and managing various business unit
software environments.  Must be proficient in AIX and other supported
technologies, with Solaris or Linux operating systems a plus.  Senior Systems
Engineers must be able to manage project work, exhibiting strong time and
project management skills.  In addition, a Senior Systems Engineer will assist
in architecting technical solutions and both participate on and lead project
teams.

REQUIREMENTS

Education
- BA, BS or AA or Equivalent work experience plus 5-7 years experience in
related work

Knowledge and Skills
- Must have strong knowledge of the AIX operating system, with Solaris or Linux
operating systems a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following software technologies: HACMP,
P-Series LPAR and Virtual I/O Server
- Very strong documentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAN technologies, preferable experience with PowerPath
and Veritas.
- Experience in supporting systems running Oracle a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of network (LAN/WAN) technologies and UNIX system
management tools
- Adept at researching technology solutions with all available resources
- Proven analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to set scope and deliver quality result
- Ability to determine and assign tasks to others to achieve project goals
- Understanding of storage technologies
- Utilize change management systems and maintenance windows to achieve highly
available enterprise systems
- Knowledge of UNIX server hardware components
- Expert in at least one non operating system technology

Previous Experience

 - Preferable 5+ years of Operating System experience
- Demonstrated project guidance with delegation experience
- Preferable 3+ years of direct customer service experience

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.