Hi Partners,

 This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.

 Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered.

*Please send me only matched resume only. Don't send without below skills

*Requirement Details:*

*Position:C++ Developer*

 *Location: Middletown, NJ*

*Duration: 1+year*

Developing new features in support of an electronic mail platform used
across client ISP services.
Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Software engineering and development
5+ years experience C++ Development under Solaris
Raise experience in developing Internet messaging protocols (*SMTP* */* *POP
* */* *IMAP*) to a requirement.
1) C++ Expert Required
2) UNIX Expert Required
3) Solaris Expert Required
4) **SMTP** **/** **POP** **/** **IMAP** Expert Required
5) E-mail systems Intermediate Required
6) PERL Intermediate Required *

*Thanks & Regards***

* *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter***

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*