Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  SAP SCM System Analy

Location                               :  Hillsboro, Oregon

Duration                                :  6 months

Phone Hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Project Description:

IT Supply Network Capability; CCPR Production Support

Daily Responsibilities: Production support for SCM using GATP, SNP, DP.

Systems Analyst - it is a Production Support position.   The Analyst must have
experience with all of the SAP skills listed

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

SAP APO module skills

Analysis (DP, GATP)

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218