*Hi,

My direct client is looking to fill the following requirement ASAP. Please
send matching resumes to resour...@mavinsystems.com
Consultant should be available for in person interview. Locals only..

Location: NY
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Open*

*3-2 Yrs Exp in Sharepoint
    Web parts
    Custom List definition
    Custom Site Definition
    Event Handlers
    Feature Solutions

8 yrs Exp in .Net (c# & ASP.Net)
3 Yrs Exp in Sql Server*

*Required Skill:*

*(1) 8+ years of experience as a .NET/SharePoint architect/developer
(2) Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
technical architecture
(3) Proficient development skills and extensive experience in C#, .NET and
SQL
(4) Practical experience and expertise in developing and deploying Web Parts

*

Venka

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
http://www.mavinsystems.com

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.