Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .send me the resume
Job Title: Sybase DBA
Location: Plymouth, MN
Duration: 6 months
Provide database administration for a variety of mission-critical custom and
packaged software applications.
- Supporting Sybase databases in High Availability UNIX environments with
thorough knowledge of IBM AIX platforms, specifically in an LPAR
- Design, implement and maintain all functions of database systems,
including access, methods and time, device allocations, validation checks,
organization, security, documentation and statistical methodology.
- Consult with users, determine requirements and recommends database
establishment and utilization.
- Assist in design, test, implementation, maintenance and control of
physical and relational databases.
- May consult with Systems Analysts and designers on procedures related
to new or existing databases.
- Assists in development of systems and procedures affecting database
management, design and maintenance
- Establish and maintain databases for user testing and production with
- Evaluate, test and produce recommendations for the selection, user and
deployment of DBMS software, data management tools and utilities, data
warehouse and replication tools.
- Support problem resolution; consult and advise in application design
and tuning; plan, organize and execute product benchmarks for threshold and
- Provide data administration support of the development and maintenance
of production and non-production database environments for distributed
- Participate in product evaluations, design review session, data
requirement meetings and consulting with application development products
- Demonstrated experience with backup and recovery of databases
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation
· Sybase DBA (5+ yrs)
· Sybase Rep Server & SybaseIQ
· Working in High Availability environments
· UNIX & LPAR
Eifer Software Solutions Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at