Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing great,
This is *Guru Appaji* from *EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me
know if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me
back with your consultant updated resume in word format, contact
information, current location, visa status and rate.
Send me resumes @* **g...@e-zencomp.com * you can reach me at *609-945-3178*
*Location: Chicago, Phoenix or NY*
*Length: 6-12 months*
Analyzes, develops, tests and implements database designs in support of
corporate and client area technology requirements. Performs data modeling,
logical and physical database design. Includes maintenance of database
dictionaries, monitoring of standards and procedures, access methods and
time, validation checks, organization and statistical methods. Responsible
for data loading, security, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity
planning, and backup and recovery. Executes database software installation,
database creations/configurations and loads.
· Database Platforms DB2 and Oracle
· Development Tools Linux
· Operating Systems/APIs DB2
· Protocols UDB
· Additional Skills:
· Required Skills
· 7+ years experience as a DBA designing & supporting DB2/UDB
· large-scale environments.
· Extensive experience in installation of DB2 UDB for
Linux/Solaris/Windows Servers, Administration tools like Control center,
Command line processor, Implemented Database partitioning and Archival
logging in DB2 UDB.
· Implemented HADR and High availability in DB2 UDB
· 7+ years experience as a DBA designing & supporting Oracle 9i/10g
· 7+ databases
· in a large-scale (100+ servers) in a UNIX, Linux environment.
· Install, upgrade & patch Oracle software. Create and configure
· Backup and recovery using RMAN.
· Database and Application SQL Performance Tuning skills.
· Exposure to RAC & DataGaurd a plus
· PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Packages experience a must.
· Unix Scripting Experience (Shell, Perl).
· Experience in database design and some logical modeling knowledge
Has a solid understanding of a UNIX-based operating system.
· Monitor databases using provided monitoring tools.
· Develop and enforce database standards.
· Database Auditing
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills Ability to work in a
team as well as Independent problem-solving & self-directed.
· Respond and Resolve helpdesk DBA support tickets.
· Provide Onsite and Offsite (On Call) support 24x7 in a group
· Work issues with Vendor support, provide root cause analysis &
· Participate in weekend Project / Business as usual (BAU) / Adhoc
· Financial industry experience a plus.
Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
Thanks & Regards
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*,” Leading by Innovative Thoughts”
5 Independence Way, Ste#300,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph: 609-945-3178, Fax 609-452-5613
Email: *g...@e-zencomp.com ***
Email*: guru.e...@gmail.com *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at