Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Exchange Support

Location: Jersey City, NJ (Need Local Only)

Duration: Long Term Contract

Rate: $40-42/hr

Roles and Responsibilities: Individual will administer daily and on-going
operational, planning, engineering, hardware and software certification for the
company's North America Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) infrastructure.
He/she will optimize the BES servers' performance through ongoing monitoring,
maintenance, patches, pruning and upgrades.

. Provide 2nd level BES support

. Handle day-to-day BES-related technical problem

. Utilize RIM resource kit tool to isolate individual user problem

. Escalating any unresolved issue to RIM

. Uploading LOG files to RIM

. Certification of new blackberry devices from different carriers

. Certification of new desktop manager and handheld software

. Standardize policy and third party application settings with different LOB

. Provide routine administrative functions

o BES account creation/deletion

o Resending IT policy and service book

o Upgrade device firmware

o Setting Enterprise Activation password

o Resetting device password

o Process BES account for Bloomberg access

. Utilize GSX monitor tool to ensure the BES servers' are running effectively

. Coordinate and schedule with RIM and LOB for any patches and upgrades

. Ensuring MDSS is running for customized applications

. Provide 24x7 support for any BES server issue

. Maintaining BB Loookup DB in Notes

. Extracting user reports using MS SQL

. Using ASP, JAVA, PHP and VB script to Channel Push applications to device

. Running maintenance on the Notes State DB

Additional Skills: Required Skills:

. 4+ years experience in BES system administration

. Knowledge of different blackberry devices

. Blackberry Servers 4.0 and above

. Lotus Domino 6.5 and above

. Microsoft Exchange 2003 and above

. MC SQL 2000 and above