Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: QA Tester w/ Adobe Flex
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Rate: $40-45/hr (Not Negotiable)

This position is responsible for TESTING A WEB APPLICATION USING ADOBE FLEX TO
STREAM REAL-TIME DATA AND VERIFYING PERFORMANCE AND THROUGHPUT OF THE
APPLICATION WHEN ACCESSED FROM VARYING GLOBAL LOCATIONS.
04-06 Yrs. experience

Position Description:
Responsible for writing and executing tests.
Individual must have 3 or more years QA testing experience.
Strong technical background is required.
Strong problem solving skills technical knowledge of Web and Client Server
applications, Oracle, Internet browsers, performance testing, system/process
monitoring, and database structures.
Must have experience in comparison of data in flat files, algorithm validation,
application performance testing, and comparing front end results with backend
processes, logs, database.
Financial background with market data and Index data knowledge and real-time
dashboard or console applications is preferred.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.

The key skills are:
Web-testing
ability to measure performance/scalability of applications
analytical skills
strong IT background including in-depth knowledge of networking,
UNIX, SQL, and web deployments
scripting
Parsing/comparing files.
This position requires a strong technical background as well as solid QA
experience.
This position is responsible for testing a web application using Adobe Flex to
stream real-time data and verifying performance and throughput of the
application when accessed from varying global locations.

Additional Information: This position is for testing the GRIP project

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.