Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
ONLY SEND CANDIATES THAT ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA
Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Duration: 1 year contract
Pay Rate: 45hr
Interview Type: Face 2 Face Interview Is Required
Expected Start ASAP
****Candidate Must Be Located In California*****
***** Must Have Banking Experience******
*Experience Level: *
- 7-10 years technical background
- 5-6 years directly related web experience.
- Description: Leads the development and implementation of highly complex
internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including C++, Java, Java
Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database
modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements
and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service
applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with
installation and security policy and standards.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Lead Web Developer to perform duties including designing, documenting,
developing and maintaining web based applications and services using Java,
- Epiphany and Omniture TouchClarity1:1 experience helpful but not
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of web
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical
- Develops complex code and able to provide coding guidance to less
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of
department technical processes.
- Acts as an escalation point for production troubleshooting guidance;
provides training and mentoring to less experienced developers; leads and/or
participates in design presentations; influences direction and implements
the most efficient and cost-effective software solutions.
- Able to lead the development of software including the planning of work
from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to
meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting
documentation and software quality.
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development : Java, Web Development : XML, Web Development : UNIX, Web
Development : SQL, Web Development : JSP, Web Development : EJB / J2EE,
Middleware : WebLogic, Documentation Tools : Visio, Design Skills & Tools :
UML, Design Skills & Tools : Rational Rose, Design Skills & Tools : Object
Oriented Design, Source Code Control : ClearCase, Analysis Skills : UML
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at