This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list.  If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.

*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below

*Please Reply to***

*Remedy Developer/administrator*

*Location:  Reston, VA
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Market Rate- Hourly All Inclusive
Start DatE: 03/31/09*

*Locals Prefered***

Please send me who ever you have. We need someone who has more than 10yrs of
experience. Rate is open.

At least 5 years experience in working with Remedy in the capacity of Sr.

Experience in working with Remedy 7.x in a Sun Unix environment
Hands on experience in developing Incident, Change, Problem, and CMDB work
flows for Remedy ITSM 7.x

A thorough understanding of Remedy 7.x application database management with
Good written and oral communication skills**

*Naresh Chowdary*

*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: ** || Website: ** ||*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.