Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

Position : PeopleSoft Financial\Travel & Expenses

     *Project Location Information *

*Primary Project Location Information*

Street Address:

1099 BROADWAY

City:

NEW YORK

State:

NY

ZIP:

10010

Country:

USA - UNITED STATES

*Project Information *

Job Category:

Managerial / Professional

Start Date:

04/13/2009

End Date:

05/13/2009

Daily Start Time:

9:00 AM

Daily End Time:

6:00 PM

Project Name:

Financials advisory

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

Financials advisory project

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

We require a functional expert in the PeopleSoft Financial Travel and
Expenses module, with many years experience implementing the module.
Consultant will be in an advisory role, with the expectation that the
consultant has implemented T&E at many clients prior. No exceptions.

*Skills Inventory *

*Skill *

*Experience *

*Need *

1)

PeopleSoft Travel & Expenses

Expert

Required

2)

PeopleSoft Financials

Expert

Required

3)

4)

Thanks & Regards,

*Sandy*****

*Sr Technical Recruiter *

*Global Computer Products Inc *

*4451 Brookfield Corp Drive******,*

*Chantilly******,**VA******** **20151*******

*Certified Small Business **Enterprise****** (SBE)*

*|Ph: 703-349-2318|Fax: 703 – 349 – 5760 |Email:
**sa...@gcp-inc.com********|Website:
**www.gcp-inc.com|IM* <http://www.gcp-inc.com%7Cim/>* : sandy_riex**  *
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.