Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*1) J2EE and related tech. Intermediate Required *

*2) Oracle DB Intermediate Required *

*3) Business Objects Intermediate Required *

*4) SQL Intermediate Required*

* 5) Data Stage Intermediate Required     *

* *

*Responsibilities: *

*DBOR Development - RTB Milestones: Per DBOR release schedule for approved
business cases Application developers & testers to support large size
enterprise software application system & platform development - using a
common standard development process to meet aggressive business objectives.
Heavy database usage. *

State: Middle town,NJ

Job Type: Contract

Contract Duration:24 months*