Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*

*6+ months in Ashburn VA *

*Must have experience with PeopleSoft Services Procurement exp.*

* *

Services tool:

History of configuring services tool, setting project/contact limits,
contractor submission etc; able to take user requirements and translate them
into correct PS configuration rules, developing and executing test plans,
documenting system and transferring knowledge to user personnel

Client has identified and readied selected suppliers for punchout and
internally hosted content such that content specification have been set and
readied, the supplier has setup and readied hosted content with specific
client URL.

The punchout suppliers have both production and test sites to support
production and development client has established content specification for
both supplier host and internally hosted catalogs.

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused