Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  QA Analyst (more
health care Exp)

Location                                           :  Owings Mills, MD

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3-6 months

Rate                                                   :  $35/HR on C2C

Required only locals to MD

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

Required more health care Exp (please don't submit the resume with out LOCALS
and health care EXP please)

Job Description:

Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality
applications. Participates in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test
case automation and test execution. Testing may include application, network,
system and user acceptance testing. Good knowledge of information systems
elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business

Required Skills:

Strong SQL experience

Strong Database knowledge

Strong understanding of Dimensional and Relational databases

Good interpersonal and communication skills

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.