Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft.*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
*Duration:  6 Months +*

*Location:  Dallas, TX*
*We are looking for : EDI Gentran *

   - Need candidates with EDI Gentran Server on Unix experience.
   - Production support experience.
   - Good EDI experience.
   - Good B2B/ E-commerce experience.
   - Must be hands on in troubleshooting.

Please respond with Consultant's:-
*Rate on c2c:*
*Present Location:*
*Contact number No. with Email ID:*

Thanks & Regards,

 Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Phone -732-514-7735 ,    Fax : 732-875-0595
** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute

mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.