Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Sr. Oracle DBA with
Tru64 UNIX Database Environments

Location                                           :  Tallahassee, FL

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3 months

Required Skills :

Senior Oracle 9i Database Admin skills, Senior Oracle 10g Database Admin
skills, Senior Import/Export and Database migration skills, Familiarity with
Tru64 Unix Database environments

Project is to move business critical Florida HSMV databases from legacy Tru64
Unix to new HPUX Unix servers and Oracle 9i to 10g release upgraded, all with
minimum downtime. There are 28 databases to move in this project over the next
3 months, many with critical challenging interdependencies, sizes, and minimal
outages allowed.

This resource should have extremely strong and proven advanced DBA skills to
provide expertise and guidance in moving Florida DHSMV databases to the new
HPUX Platform working alongside our HP team to meet our deliverable dates. The
consultant will work closely with the HP project leadership team and HP lead
Architect to finalized technical approach, and execute/deliver the migration of
current Tru64 database environments to a new highly available clustered HPUX

Skills Required:

10 years Experience in Oracle DBA

Senior Oracle 9i Database Administration skills

Senior Oracle 10g Database Administration skills

Senior Import/Export and Database migration skills

Familiarity with Tru64 UNIX Database environments

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.