Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Position : **Sr. Oracle DBA*

*Location: **Tallahassee, FL*

*Duration : **3** + Months ***

*Rate : **Open

Description :

Sr. Oracle DBA

Required Skills :

Senior Oracle 9i Database Admin skills, Senior Oracle 10g Database Admin
skills, Senior Import/Export and Database migration skills, Familiarity with
Tru64 Unix Database environments

Location :

Tallahassee, FL

Customer :

State of Florida - Dept Highway Safety

Start Date :

End Date :

Project is to move business critical Florida HSMV databases from legacy
Tru64 Unix to new HPUX Unix servers and Oracle 9i to 10g release upgraded,
all with minimum downtime. There are 28 databases to move in this project
over the next 3 months, many with critical challenging interdependencies,
sizes, and minimal outages allowed.

This resource should have extremely strong and proven advanced DBA skills to
provide expertise and guidance in moving Florida DHSMV databases to the new
HPUX Platform working alongside our HP team to meet our deliverable dates.
The consultant will work closely with the HP project leadership team and HP
lead Architect to finalized technical approach, and execute/deliver the
migration of current Tru64 database environments to a new highly available
clustered HPUX environment.

*Skills Required: ** *

Senior Oracle 9i Database Administration skills

Senior Oracle 10g Database Administration skills

Senior Import/Export and Database migration skills

Familiarity with Tru64 Unix Database environments

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>