Need Only GC/Citizens/EAD

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Business Objects Developer Required - Immediate Interviews -

Location: Purchase, NY

Duration: 24 Months

Rate: $32/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Description:

'Technical Skills:

The candidate must be experienced with Business Objects and Oracle SQL.

' Business Objects XI R2' minimum three years experience developing WebI and
DeskI reports of medium to high complexity.

'Oracle/SQL knowledge ' minimum two years experience with Data Warehouse
environments. Star schema experience with large volumes of data.

'Strong analytical skills:

Ability to use creative approaches to solve technical problems

Experience writing detailed design documents

Experience delivering successful projects on time and within budget

Experience writing detailed test cases for report testing

Experience estimating development effort

Experience with structured methodologies

Ability to adapt to changing priorities

Ability to conduct effective meetings with developers and business analysts

Ability to create detailed documentation

Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to the team

Ability and experience to escalate issues and concerns appropriately

Ability to provide accurate and timely status on work assignments

BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.