Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Project Coordinator/Business Analyst with HIPAA Experience

Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ

Duration: 6 Months - Extendable

Rate: $25/hr (Sorry about the rate)

Job Description:

3+ years of IT experience.
Experience with Data Protection and HIPAA.
Well versed in MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.