Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Sr. Storage
Operations (SAN-Symmetrix DMX; SAN-CLARiiON )

Location                                           :  Salt Lake City, UT

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  5+ months

Rate                                                   :  $40/Hr on C2C

Tasking: Best Practice Knowledge Transfer; Backup Administration

Tasking Other: Netbackup - Backup Adminstration

Skills - Required:

SAN-Symmetrix DMX; SAN-CLARiiON (FC: AX, CX); NAS-Celerra; BURA-Veritas
Netbackup; OS-2003/W2K/NT (Windows OS); OS-AIX (IBM UNIX); OS-Solaris (SUN

Skills - Other

Netbackup Administration - version 6.5, SL8500 with 10K encrypting tape drives.

Residency Purpose

Assist with Netbackup administration, primary site is in Salt Lake City,
secondary is in Phoenix and we may be able to have the resource in either

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.