*Position: Sr.Ab Initio Developer* * with * *Data Analysis*
*Job Description: *
Developer with 5-7 years experience is required for work on the Adjustment
Module System which automates data collection, calculation, and bill
generation of the Client Commercial Insurance Fusion branch. The system has
been live for nearly 3 years but maintains steady influx of functionality as
well as control enhancements as user usage continues to grow. The batch
portion of the system is developed using Ab Initio. The front-end user
interface is Java-based. We are looking for an Ab Initio developer but value
experience with DB2 and data analysis equally if not more. Someone with
prior Java experience would also be a plus. The role is focused on solving
production issues and implementing the batch portion of new enhancements. To
be proficient, the developer must learn the existing code and data
structures and also understand the interactions with the UI.
- Communicate with end-users to understand the problems they report and
explain resolution to issues.
- Provide analysis & solution options amongst peers for production support.
- Oversee code builds adhering to Client change management standards.
- Develop new functionality for system workflow based on business
- Query database on team requests to find applicable test scenarios or
- Collaborate with coworkers to understand a highly complex calculation
- Desire to optimize and improve efficiency with Ab Initio as well as DB
stored procedure code. Self-motivated.
- Provide clear & concise status updates to management.
*Qualification Requirements **
*- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-7 years of experience with Database relational models, stored
procedures, and views. Work with DB2 UDB is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience with Ab Initio. Familiarity with GDE 1.14 is
-Familiar with Unix and shell scripts
- Broad experience with change management processes.
- Ability to manage several concurrent assignments.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business analysts and quality
assurance workers in a clear and precise manner.
*This spot requires a f2f interview with the client.Candidate must be local
to NJ. *
When you respond, please include a daytime phone number so that I can reach
you and also your salary requirements, your availability date and your
citizenship status. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so
please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Thanks & Regards,
*Aclat Inc *
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at