*PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO ch...@amtexsystems.com *

Looking for a Sun One Portal Designer/Developer with Sun One Portal, XSLT,
LDAP experience.

In-person interview required after the initial phone screen.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* *Sun One Portal Designer/Developer*

*Requirement:* *Sun One Portal, XSLT, LDAP*

*Location:* Detroit, MI

*Rate:* $55/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 6 months

*Required:* Locals, Face-Face

REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE for Sun One Portal Designer/Developer
Hands on individual who understands the mechanics of
configuring/implementing Sun One Portal
Prior experience of designing and implementing Sun One Portal for a medium
or large organization is essential
5-8 years direct experience with the Sun One Portal
Detailed knowledge of Sun One Portal concepts as well as developing
customized providers
3-5 years of experience with XSLT
3-5 years of experience with LDAP
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and ability to
articulate Sun One Portal concepts to technical and non-technical
stakeholders at all levels of the organization

PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
Experience with enterprise projects in healthcare or insurance industries,
Knowledge of SOA and Web Services

PRIMARY DUTIES:
Design and develop enhancements to an existing Sun One Portal implementation
to integrate differing applications into the portal.
Work with application developers to design application changes and oversea
the application changes.
Oversee the integration of business applications to the portal based on
defined business requirements
Develop technical documentation as appropriate
Builds and leverages effective alliances within and across the technical and
supported IT/business units
Responsible for all aspects of staff management and directing team members
to achieve deliverables wherever necessary

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801, New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com

Tel:     646-200-7242

Fax:     732-603-0043

Email: ch...@amtexsystems.com

*Business Verticals: *Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division |
Offshore development | Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice |
Technology Infrastructure

*Office Locations: *New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los
Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.